Where do you want to go with your life? I recently ran across this fabulous exercise. Project yourself five years out in the future and ask yourself...
- Which qualities have I developed in myself?
- Which are the most important lessons I have learned?
- What have I done for others that I feel most happy about?
- How did I manage to stop underestimating myself?
- How did I manage to stop underestimating other people?
- How did I manage to stop pretending that I cannot do things?
- Which kind of powers and abilities did I discover in myself?
- Which kind of powers and abilities did I find in others?
- What can I do right now in order to be this person in five years?
- If it feels right, make a commitment to yourself to make this vision reality.
Part of what I love about this is that it's not just who you want to be, but how you want to relate with the people around you.
Curt Rosengren, Passion Catalyst (sm)
Time for a career change? Launch it with...
The Occupational Adventure Guide:
A Travel Guide to the Career of Your Dreams