One of the things I love about the blogosphere is seeing how other creative minds look at the world.
Back in October Troy Worman ran across a blog post with some ideas for refreshing yourself and energizing your day. His creative mind thought (and I'm putting words in his mouth here), "Good ideas, but how about some suggestions with a little more zing?!"
Here's what he came up with:
- Run some stairs
- Chug a quart of water
- Do some jumping jacks
- Eat a fistfull of cajun seasoned almonds
- Doodle on your office window with a dry-erase marker
- Create a mindmap (for anything!)
- Create a collage from the ads in that stack of trade rags you’ve been meaning to read
- Close your office door and do a little jig
- Take a sunshine break
- Read more Orbit Now!
My favorite is doodling on the window with a dry erase marker. I think I've just found an addictive new habit! (and yes, I just tried it.)
How about you? What creative ideas do you have for injecting a little zing into your day?
Brought to you by Curt Rosengren, Passion Catalyst TM