Sometimes the path we're on has worn a groove so deeply ingrained in our brains that we don't even realize it has turned into a rut. Here's an article with some red flags that should warn you that it might be time for a change.
In a nutshell, you might be in a rut if...
1. ...you can't remember the last time you tried something for the first time.
2. ...you compare yourself to others more than to your former self.
3. ...you've become comfortable living a life filled with goals mostly unrealized.
4. ...you find yourself playing the victim.
5. ...you haven't made a big mistake lately.
More details in the article. Check it out.
Brought to you by Curt Rosengren, Passion Catalyst TM