Want to be smarter, more energetic, more creative, and more sociable? Exercise your brain!
10. Learn how to write backwards. Leonardo DaVinci, the quintessential Renaissance man and a jack-of-all-trades, wrote all of his notes backwards so that they could only be read with a mirror.
15. Walk backwards through your whole house.
30. Play with magnets. It may seem like a child’s activity, but give it a try. For around $20 (thinkgeek.com has some fun magnet toys) you'll find yourself strangely entertained while learning about magnetic properties and physics! Remember, you're never too old to play with toys. :)
31. Try blocking out one of your senses. Do everyday things, like cleaning up your room or using your cell phone, with a blindfold. It puts things in perspective when you are forced to "create" new ways of doing things you've already figured how to do.
34. Try to see another person's perspective. What is important to that person? What is he or she self-conscious about? Is that person as open minded as you?
Which ones do you like? Any other ideas?
Brought to you by Curt Rosengren, Passion Catalyst TM