It's time of year where people naturally look forward at the year ahead. In recognition of that, this month's Collective Genius! topic is New Year's advice. It's a free-for-all, anything goes smorgasbord of insights and ideas. The topic? New Year's advice.
Some questions to prime the pump:
- What advice do you have for people as they look at the new year?
- What ideas would you like to share?
- What tools and techniques have you incorporated into looking forward in your own journey?
- How do you turn this season into a catalyst to launch you into an amazing year?
- What mistakes have you made in new year's past? What have you learned from that?
- What mistakes do you see people making in their new year's planning?
- What ideas do you have for effective goal setting?
As always, if you have insights to share that are relevant to the topic but not listed in the questions here, by all means write a post about them! The questions are just there to give your brain something to chew on.