Welcome to October's edition of Collective Genius! This month's focus is "getting unstuck."
Like it or not, we all hit Stuckville at some point in our lives. And when we're there, it can be extraordinarily frustrating. For this month's Collective Genius! I want to tap into your amazing insights on getting unstuck, and making sure you stay that way.
Here are some questions to prime the pump for potential posts...
- What techniques have do you used to get unstuck.
- What gets you stuck? How do you get past it?
- Looking back at times when you have been stuck, what kept you stuck? What would you have done differently in hindsight?
- What are some reasons you see other people getting stuck? What suggestions do you have for ways around them?
- What are some tips for maximizing flow and reducing the risk of stuckness in your life?
As always, that's just to get the juices flowing. No need to limit yourself to those questions if you've got something else to share on the topic.
I'm looking forward to your insights!
Check here for more details on how to share your words o' wisdom on Collective Genius!