This month we'll be focusing our Collective Genius! on personal change. Change is a key ingredient in creating anything exciting and new. It can also be one of the most daunting and scary things we face.
Here are some questions to set your brain in gear (as always, these are just a starting point - if you have something relevant to share not covered by these questions, feel free!).
- What are the keys to successful change?
- What gets in the way of change?
- What helps overcome the uncertainty inherent in change?
- How can you make change easier?
- Where does fear of change come from? How do you counter it?
- How do you create a system (ways of doing things, action items, outside support, etc.) that supports change?
- Where do people have unrealistic expectations about change?
Check here for more details on how to share your words o' wisdom on Collective Genius!