It's graduation time, and that means the world is full of new graduates trying to figure out, "What next?!"
It seems like a fitting new beginning for this blog to focus on advice for this exciting new beginning in so many people's lives.
What advice do you have for this year's new graduates? Here are some questions to prime the pump for possible posts (ahhhhhh, alliteration)...
- What advice would you give someone just starting out in their career?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew then?
- What mistakes have you learned from?
- What are the top three things for new graduates to remember as they begin their career?
- What was the best advice you ever got?
- What advice did you get that turned out to be bogus?
- What has helped you achieve your goals in life?
- What has contributed most to happiness in your life?
- How would you do things differently now if you had it to do over?
And of course that's just to get the juices flowing. No need to limit yourself to those questions if you've got something else to share.
Check here for more details on how to share your words o' wisdom on Collective Genius!
(FYI, here's a post with my advice on my main blog.)
Thanks for adding your insights to the Collective Genius! You rock!